Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joseph Grégoire de Roulhac Hamilton; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed June 26, 2003).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Matthew Kern. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Tampathia Evans and Elizabeth S. Wright.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Series Title:||James Sprunt historical publications, v. 15, no. 1-2.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.|
|Responsibility:||by J.G. de Roulhac Hamilton.|
- Political parties -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Political campaigns -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- Elections -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- Democratic Party (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Whig Party (N.C.)
- North Carolina -- History -- 1775-1865.
- North Carolina. -- Constitutional Convention -- (1835)