|提及的人：||Nathaniel Hawthorne; Nathaniel Hawthorne|
Nathaniel Hathorne; Sophia Peabody Hawthorne; George Parsons Lathrop
|注意：||"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1868, by Sophia Hawthorne, in the clerk's office of the District Court of the District of Massachusetts." -- verso page.|
|描述：||222 p., 228 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.|
Product Description: 1871. Two Volumes in One. Hawthorne, who, like Edgar Allan Poe, took a dark view of human nature, was a central figure in the American Renaissance. His best-known works include The Scarlet Letter and The House of the Seven Gables. After his death his wife edited and published his notebooks Passages from the American Notebooks.
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, -- 1804-1864 -- Homes and haunts -- New England.
- Authors, American -- Homes and haunts -- New England.
- New England -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, -- 1804-1864 -- Diaries.
- New England -- Social life and customs.
- New England -- Description and travel.