Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xxxv, 122 pages ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||Penguin twentieth-century classics.|
|Responsibility:||Nella Larsen ; with an introduction and notes by Thadious M. Davis.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Very good book, touches on a lot of issues
This book is about marriage, just as much as it is about passing. The author examines how relationships can change as a marriage matures.
It was an excellent read.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- African American women -- Fiction.
- Racially mixed people -- Fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Passing (Identity) -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Human skin color -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Married women -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (7)
- Things to Check Out(83 items)
by CTCarter updated about a week ago
- read and noted(13 items)
by pmtool updated 2015-01-26
- Black Fiction Authors(143 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2014-01-16
- Books on_by Nella Larsen(260 items)
by bcoffield updated 2013-04-23
- LIS 640 Favorites(5 items)
by mwdavis4 updated 2012-10-11