Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Passion of David Lynch.
Austin : University of Texas Press, 1997
|Named Person:||David Lynch; David Lynch; David Lynch, Regisseur.|
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (xiv, 272 p.) : ill.|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Contents:||Introduction: David Lynch at a (feminine) glance, or her eyes were moving, but she didn't know it --
1. Portrait of the Director as a surfer in the waves of the collective unconscious --
2. "I just met the good witch": Wild at heart --
3. "The magician longs to see": Twin Peaks --
4. "Seeing something that was always hidden": Blue Velvet --
5. "The stream flows, the wind blows": Dune, The Elephant Man --
6. "Please remember, you are dealing with a human form": Six Men Getting Sick, Eraserhead, The Grandmother, and The Alphabet --
7. "If you are falling in space": Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with me --
The passion of David Lynch: The lady or the highway --
Appendix: Industrial symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Broken hearted.
|Responsibility:||Martha P. Nochimson.|