Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Lee family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George G Lea; Georgia Passmore Lea; Robert James Lea; Wilhelmina Shirley Lea; William Paulding Passmore; Lea family.; Passmore family.
|Language Note:||Materials in English.|
|Notes:||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Arkansas History Commission.|
Includes correspondence; genealogical materials produced by Georgia and Wilhelmina Lea; Passmore/Lea family materials, including business ledgers and other material of Dr. William Paulding Passmore (1832-1896), pharmacist of Hot Springs, Ark., and George G. Lea (1810-1881), merchant of Princeton, Ark., and career and political materials of Robert James Lea; associations materials, including materials relating to ancestral and patriotic societies to which Georgia and Wilhelmina Lea belonged; Arkansas publications; miscellaneous materials; artifacts; and oversize materials.
- Lee family.
- Judges -- Arkansas -- Little Rock.
- Lawyers -- Arkansas -- Little Rock.
- Merchants -- Arkansas -- Princeton.
- Patriotic societies -- Arkansas.
- Pharmacists -- Arkansas -- Hot Springs.
- Women -- Arkansas -- Little Rock -- Social life and customs.
- Little Rock (Ark.) -- Social life and customs.