Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Patience (Middle English poem).
Manchester, University Press; London, New York [etc.] Longmans, Green, & Co., 1918
|Named Person:||Jonah, (Biblical prophet); Jonah, (Biblical prophet)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Hartley Bateson; Huchown, of the Awle ryale; Ralph Strode
|Notes:||Verso of t.p.: University of Manchester publications. no. LXX.
Generally ascribed to the author of "Sir Gawayne and the Grene knight," who has been identified, on insufficient evidence, with Ralph Strode and with Huchown of the Awle ryale. cf. Introduction, and Camb. hist. of English lit.
|Description:||xlviii, 77 pages 19 cm.|
|Series Title:||Publications of the University of Manchester. English series. no. III|
|Other Titles:||Patience (Middle English poem)|
|Responsibility:||ed. by Hartley Bateson.|
- Jonah -- (Biblical prophet) -- Poetry.
- Bible. -- Old Testament -- History of Biblical events -- Poetry.
- Manuscripts, English (Middle) -- England -- West Midlands.
- Civilization, Medieval -- 14th century -- Sources.
- Jonah -- (Biblical prophet)
- Bible. -- Old Testament.
- Civilization, Medieval.
- History of Biblical events.
- Manuscripts, English (Middle)
- England -- West Midlands.