Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||292 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Peace, love and baby ducks|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This book CHANGED MY LIFE. After reading this, I still don't understand the baby ducks part of the title, but still pretty solid. EVEN IF she did make up baby ducks (I believe they are a mythical creature), it's pretty titilating. It's the breast book I've ever read in my recent mammary (see what...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Individuality -- Fiction.
- Jealousy -- Fiction.
- Preparatory schools -- Fiction.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (11)
- Things to Check Out(108 items)
by amanda.inkenbrandt updated 2013-05-31
- books(4 items)
by beccamcdonald13 updated 2012-02-10
- Peer Pressure and Bullying(29 items)
by nashvilleteens updated 2011-10-18
- things i want(46 items)
by MIKESBABYGURL13 updated 2011-05-12
- Tom Love(10 items)
by Freeoptions updated 2011-01-10