Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nina M Serafino; Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.; Federation of American Scientists.
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page (viewed on August 10, 2009).
"June 16, 2009."
|Description:||23 pages : digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from Federation of American Scientists web site. Adobe Acrobat Reader required.|
|Contents:||Latest developments and Congressional interest --
Codifying civilian reconstruction and stabilization assistance and State Department capabilities : Title XVI, P.L. 110-417, October 14, 2008 --
Development of the S/CRS office, responsibilities, and capabilities --
Development of the Civilian Response Corps (CRC) --
Civilian stabilization initiative FY2010 funding --
Civilian stabilization initiative FY2011 funding --
Civilian stabilization initiative FY2012 funding --
Issues for Congress.
|Series Title:||CRS report for Congress, RL32862.|
|Responsibility:||Nina M. Serafino.|
- United States. -- Department of State. -- Civilian Response Corps.
- United States. -- Department of State. -- Office of the Coordinator for Reconstruction and Stabilization.
- United States. -- Reconstruction and Stabilization Civilian Management Act of 2008.
- Peace-building, American.
- Peacekeeping forces -- United States.
- Conflict management -- United States.
- Postwar reconstruction -- United States.