Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Webb; William Windom|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Pennock Pusey; James J Hill; A R McGill; Samuel James Renwick McMillan; Stephen Miller; J S Pillsbury
|Description:||73 items in 2 folders; 5 oversize items.|
Other letters and miscellany concern Pusey's own investment interests in St. Paul or reflect his contacts with Minnesota political figures, including Andrew R. McGill. Thirty-one land grant certificates (1855-1858) for Minnesota lands may have been collected during Pusey's tenure as commissioner of the Wisconsin land office.
- Webb, William, -- 1844-1899.
- Windom, William, -- 1827-1891.
- Minnesota Gold Mining Company (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Republican Party (Minn.)
- Saint Paul Bridge Company (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- University of Minnesota. -- Board of Regents.
- Bounties, Military -- United States.
- Insurance -- State supervision.
- Land grants -- Minnesota.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer.
- Real estate business -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul.
- Minnesota -- Politics and government.