Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Populist Party (N.C.). State Executive Committee.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.|
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Jan. 13, 2003).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Matthew Kern. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Melissa Meeks, and Jill Kuhn Sexton.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
People's Party handbook of facts
|Responsibility:||issued by the State Executive Committee of the People's Party of North Carolina.|
- Populist Party (N.C.)
- Democratic Party (N.C.)
- African Americans -- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Elections -- North Carolina.
- Campaign literature -- North Carolina.
- North Carolina -- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.
- African Americans -- Politics and government.
- Campaign literature.
- Politics and government
- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- North Carolina.