|提及的人：||Samuel Pepys; Samuel Pepys|
Samuel Pepys; Kenneth Branagh
|演员：||Read by Kenneth Branagh.|
|描述：||6 audiocassettes (540 min.) : analog, stereo, Dolby processed.|
"Enter the life and remarkable times of the lovable Samuel Pepys (pronounced "Peeps"). Born in London in 1633, he began keeping a diary on January 1, 1660. For nine years, he faithfully recorded the rich and varied details of 17th-century London life-- and painted a vivid picture of Pepys the man. Follow along as he strives to establish himself in his career and in society ; experience his unforgettable eyewitness accounts of the Plague and the Great Fire ; eavesdrop on his days as a surveyor-general in the Royal Navy-- and his affair with his wife's servant. Uniquely unhibited, deeply personal, full of wit and style, Pepys' diary is one of the most celebrated journals of all time"--Container.
- Pepys, Samuel, -- 1633-1703 -- Diaries.
- Statesmen -- Great Britain -- Diaries.
- Authors, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Diaries.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.
- Pepys, Samuel, -- 1633-1703.
- Authors, English
- Authors, English -- Early modern.
- Manners and customs.
- Great Britain.