Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Dept. of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General.
Performance review of FEMA's disaster management activities in response to Hurricane Katrina.
[Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of Homeland Security, Office of Inspections and Special Reviews, 
United States. Dept. of Homeland Security. Office of Inspections and Special Reviews.
performance review of FEMA's disaster management activities in response to Hurricane Katrina.
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard L Skinner; Marcia Moxey Hodges; United States. Department of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0065-P.
|Description:||, 210 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Executive summary --
Results of review --
Difficulty adapting to new response plans --
FEMA provided record levels of support but delivery structure needs improvement --
FEMA needs to improve readiness --
Future considerations --
Management comments and OIG analysis
|Responsibility:||Department of Homeland Security, Office of Inspector General.|
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Disaster relief -- Government policy -- United States.
- Disaster relief -- Gulf States.
- Emergency management -- Government policy -- United States.
- Emergency management -- Gulf States.
- Hazard mitigation -- United States.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005.
- Intergovernmental cooperation -- United States.
- Disaster relief.
- Disaster relief -- Government policy.
- Emergency management.
- Emergency management -- Government policy.
- Hazard mitigation.
- Intergovernmental cooperation.
- United States.
- United States -- Gulf States.