|提及的人：||Timothy McVeigh; Timothy McVeigh|
|注意：||Three of the essays were previously published in The last empire (c2001).|
|描述：||xiii, 160 pages ; 20 cm|
|内容：||September 11, 2001 (a Tuesday) --
How I became interested in Timothy McVeigh and vice versa --
Shredding the Bill of Rights --
Meaning of Timothy McVeigh --
New theocrats --
Letter to be delivered.
The Federation of American Scientists has catalogued nearly two hundred incursions since 1945 in which the United States has been the aggressor. In these essays, whose centerpiece is a commentary on the events of September 11, 2001 (deemed too controversial to be published in the United States until now), the author challenges the comforting consensus following both September 11th and Timothy McVeigh's bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma city: these were simply the acts of "evil-doers."
- McVeigh, Timothy -- Political and social views.
- McVeigh, Timothy.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- United States.
- Political persecution -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- Political and social views.
- Political persecution.
- Politics and government
- Terrorism -- Government policy.
- United States.
- Buitenlandse politiek.
- Militaire politiek.
- Internationaler Terrorismus.