Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Charles Hamilton Houston; Charles Hamilton Houston|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Hamilton Houston
|Notes:||Title from file folder heading.
Guide title: Houston, Charles Hamilton, 1934-Oct. 1938.
Selections include: correspondence with former law students and faculty colleagues of Howard University Law School, with his father and law partner, William Houston, with the National Bar Association, the Lawyer's Guild, and other legal-oriented associations such as the American Civil Liberties Union. Also includes a fair amount of correspondence with other practicing civil rights attorneys.
"LC. File Box I-C-81"--Guide.
"LC. File Box I-C-82"--Guide.
See also Reel 3, fr. 0466-0612 for correspondence between Charles Houston and Thurgood Marshall.
|Description:||on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.|
|Series Title:||Papers of the NAACP., Part 2, 1919-1939,, Personal correspondence of selected NAACP officials ;, reel 1-reel 2, fr.-0192.|
Houston, Charles hamilton, 1934-Oct. 1938
- Houston, Charles Hamilton, -- 1895-1950 -- Correspondence.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- African American lawyers -- Correspondence.
- African Americans -- Correspondence.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Correspondence.
- Houston, Charles Hamilton, -- 1895-1950
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- African American lawyers.
- African Americans.
- Civil rights workers.
- United States.