Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Thurgood Marshall; Thurgood Marshall|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Title from file folder headings.
Guide title: Marshall, Thurgood, Sept. 1935-1939.
Miscellaneous correspondence focusing on his private practice in Baltimore, civil rights litigation through the Baltimore Branch of the NAACP, and communication as a Branch attorney with the National Office of the NAACP.
"LC. File Box I-C-84"--Guide.
|Description:||on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|Series Title:||Papers of the NAACP., Part 2, 1919-1939,, Personal correspondence of selected NAACP officials ;, reel 3, fr. 0096-0292.|
Marshall, Thurgood, Sept. 1935-1939
- Marshall, Thurgood, -- 1908-1993 -- Correspondence.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- African American lawyers -- Correspondence.
- African American judges -- Correspondence.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Correspondence.
- African Americans -- Correspondence.
- Marshall, Thurgood, -- 1908-1993
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- African American judges.
- African American lawyers.
- African Americans.
- Civil rights workers.
- United States.