E M Kokie
|注意：||"Reinforced trade edition"--Jkt.|
|描述：||341 p. ; 22 cm.|
Matt has been sleepwalking through life while seeking answers about his brother T.J.'s death in Iraq, but after discovering that he may not have known his brother as well as he thought he did, Matt is able to stand up to his father, honor T.J.'s memory, and take charge of his own life.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Soldiers -- Fiction.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Historical / Military & Wars.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Death & Dying.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Siblings.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grief -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Soldiers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons.
- High schools.