|提及的人：||Peter Pan, (Fictitious character); Peter Pan, (Fictitious character)|
|材料类型：||小说, 少年观众, 有声书，等|
Dave Barry; Ridley Pearson; Jim Dale
|ISBN:||9781441802248 144180224X 9781491512746 1491512741|
|注意：||Title from container.
|演员：||Performed by Jim Dale.|
|描述：||10 audio discs (11 hr., 32 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|丛书名：||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
|责任：||Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson.|
The year is 1901; it's been twenty-three years since Peter and the Lost Boys returned from Rundoon. Since then, nobody on the island has grown a day older, and the Lost Boys continue their friendship with the Mollusk tribe and their rivalry with Captain Hook. Meanwhile, in London, Molly has married George Darling and is raising three children: Wendy, Michael, and John.
- Peter Pan -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Peter Pan -- (Fictitious character)
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Peter Pan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- England -- London.
- Talking books on compact disc.
- Peter Pan (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.