Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Govett; President, Managers, and Company of the Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike Road.
|Notes:||Two resolutions specifying weight limits for wagons or carriages using the road in winter and summer, and the revised toll for empty carriages, both to take effect December first and signed: Extract from the minutes, William Govett, secretary.
Text printed within ornamental border.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
- President, Managers, and Company of the Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike Road -- By-laws.
- Roads -- Pennsylvania.
- Toll roads -- Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike (Pa.)
- President, Managers, and Company of the Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike Road.
- Toll roads.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike.