Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Attributed to Mathew Carey.
Page 2 begins "Although the distress of South Carolina was charged to the tariffs of 1824 and 1828 ... "; first word on p. 4: extorted.
Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
|Description:||1 online resource (4 pages)|
Should the nullifiers succeed in their views of separation
- United States. -- Constitution.
- Nullification (States' rights)
- Protectionism -- United States.
- States' rights (American politics)
- Tariff -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1829-1837.
- Constitution (United States)
- Politics and government
- United States.