Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0374231761 9780374231767 0374105065 9780374105068|
|Description:||329 pages ; 24 cm|
Inspector "Jake" Jacowicz must use all her powers of reason and intuition to track this extraordinary sociopath, code-named "Wittgenstein," who draws her into a diabolical cat-and-mouse game and engages her in a chilling "philosophical" dialogue about the nature of life itself. Philip Kerr has produced a deeply satisfying work of suspense which puts him in the front rank of writers in the genre.
- Police -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Twenty-first century -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- Fiction.
- Serial murders.
- Twenty-first century.
- England -- London.
- London (England) -- Fiction
- Police -- England -- London -- Fiction
- Policewomen -- Fiction
- Serial murders -- Fiction
- Twenty-first century -- Fiction