|提及的人：||William S Burroughs; Ira Cohen; Ornette Coleman; Bill Devore; John Giorno; Brion Gysin; Robert LaVigne|
|注意：||Title devised by cataloger.
Most of the photographic prints signed by the photographer on the rectos and manuscript captions on the versos.
|描述：||5 photographic prints : b & w ; 20.4 x 25.2 cm. and smaller.|
Photographs of artists created by Ira Cohen, circa 1980-1988. Images include a mylar portrait of photographer Bill Devore, circa 1980; two group portraits consisting of author William S. Burroughs, author and painter Brion Gysin, and jazz musician Ornette Coleman (one portrait created using a prismatic filer) at the opening of the Caravan of Dreams performing arts center in Fort Worth, Texas, in September 1983; an image of Burroughs and poet John Giorno standing at urinals in a restroom at a premiere of a film, circa 1983; and a portrait of artist Robert LaVigne, July 1988.
- Burroughs, William S., -- 1914-1997 -- Portraits.
- Cohen, Ira.
- Coleman, Ornette -- Portraits.
- Devore, Bill -- Portraits.
- Giorno, John -- Portraits.
- Gysin, Brion -- Portraits.
- LaVigne, Robert, -- 1928- -- Portraits.
- Artists, American -- Portraits.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Portraits.
- Jazz musicians -- 20th century -- Portraits.
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Portraits.