Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Pauli, Wolfgang, 1869-1955.
Physical chemistry in the service of medicine.
New York, J. Wiley & sons; [etc., etc.] 1907
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Wolfgang Pauli; Martin Fischer
|Description:||ix, 156 p.|
|Contents:||1. On physico-chemical methods and problems in medicine. --
2. The general physical chemistry of the cells and tissues. --
3. The colloidal state and the reactions that go on in living matter. --
4. Therapeutic studies on ions. --
5. On the relation between physico-chemical properties and medicinal effects. --
6. Changes wrought in pathology through advances in physical chemistry. --
7. On the electrical charge of protein and its significance.
|Responsibility:||by Dr. Wolfgang Pauli ... authorized translation by Dr. Martin H. Fischer ...|