Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims.
Physicians for Underserved Areas Act.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2006
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0313-P.
"Serial no. 109-111."
|Description:||iii, 120 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Analysis of medical school expansion plans --
Foreign physicians: preliminary findings on the use of J-1 visa waivers to practice in underserved areas --
Rural areas hit hard by doctor crunch.
- Medically underserved areas -- United States.
- Physicians, Foreign -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Admission of nonimmigrants -- Government policy -- United States.
- Visas -- United States.
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- Physicians -- Supply and demand -- United States.