Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Lossing, Benson John, 1813-1891.
Pictorial field book of the civil war in the United States of America.
Hartford, T. Belknap [187-?]
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Benson John Lossing
|Notes:||Spine title: Field book of the Civil War.
Binder's title: Civil war in America.
|Description:||3 volumes frontispieces, illustrations (including facsimiles, maps) portraits 27 cm|
|Other Titles:||Field book of the Civil War|
|Responsibility:||By Benson J. Lossing, LL. D. Illustrated by engravings on wood, by Lossing and Barritt, from sketches by the author and others.|
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Naval operations.
- Military campaigns.
- Politics and government
- Military operations, Naval.
- United States.