Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Cullen Bryant; Oliver Bell Bunce
|Notes:||Added title-pages, engr.
The main literary work on this publication was done by Oliver B. Bunce. The introduction was written and proof-sheets read by W.C. Bryant. cf. J.C. Derby's "Fifty years among authors."
"The title-page and preface for volume one will be found in part first; the title-page of volume second, the table of contents and list of steel illustrations for volume one, and table of contents and list of steel illustrations for volume two, will all be voundy accompanying part forty-eight."--Pt. 48, p.  of cover.
|Description:||2 volumes (vi, 568, viii, 576 pages) in 48 pts. : frontispieces, illustrations, plates ; 34 cm|
|Other Titles:||Picturesque America
Land we live in
|Responsibility:||with illustrations on steel and wood by eminent American artists ; edited by William Cullen Bryant.|
- United States -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Québec (Province) -- Description and travel.
- Québec (Province) -- Pictorial works.
- États-Unis -- Descriptions et voyages.
- Québec (Province) -- Descriptions et voyages.
- United States.
User lists with this item (1)
- New items added to the Oklahoma Historical Society Library Collection(96 items)
by okhistory updated 2014-06-07