Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
|Material Type:||Graphic, Original artwork|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Asa Coolidge Warren; Hammatt Billings; James Ricker; Russell Elliott; Richard Warren; Rawdon, Wright, Hatch & Edson,
|Notes:||Title continues: This certifies that "James Ricker" is a member of the Pilgrim Society, instituted at Plymouth, Mass., A.D.1820, in grateful remembrance of the first settlers of New England who landed at that place December 21st.1620. Plymouth, "November 1st, 1858". Elliott Russell Secy. Richd. Warren Prest.
Title devised by curator.
Portions of the title in quotation marks are handwritten in ink.
|Description:||1 print : engraving, b&w ; plate 58 x 42.5 cm., sheet 66 x 52 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Drawn by Hammatt Billings ; A.C. Warren Sc.|
- Pilgrim Society (Plymouth, Mass.) -- Records and correspondence.
- National Monument to the Forefathers (Plymouth, Mass.) -- Pictorial works.
- Monuments -- Massachusetts -- Plymouth -- Pictorial works.
- Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) -- Pictorial works.
- Plymouth (Mass.) -- History -- 17th century -- Pictorial works.