Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lili Wilkinson; Joel Tippie; HarperTeen.
|Notes:||"Typography by Joel Tippie"--t.p. verso.|
|Awards:||American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards Honor Book, 2012|
|Description:||310 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Humor-filled and hard truths
Ava wants a do-over. She wants to start over and see who she really is without freaking out her anti-establishment parents and trendy girlfriend, Chloe. Getting herself enrolled in an academically challenging high school, Ava changes her wardrobe to include pink, auditions for the school musical,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Identity (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theater -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sexual orientation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Honesty -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Australia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Theater -- Fiction.
- Sexual orientation -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Australia -- Fiction.
- Australia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Australia -- Fiction.