Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780765329080 0765329085 9781429943185 1429943181|
|Notes:||"A Tom Doherty Associates book."|
|Description:||384 p. ; 22 cm.|
In a dystopian, near-future Britain, sixteen-year-old Trent, obsessed with making movies on his computer, joins a group of artists and activists who are trying to fight a new bill that will criminalize even more harmless internet creativity.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Internet -- Fiction.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Fiction.
- Protest movements -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Internet -- Juvenile fiction.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Protest movements -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.