Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joseph R Biden; Jess T Ford; United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 26, 2009).
"GAO contact: Jess Ford" -- P. 116.
|Description:||iv, 108 p. : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from the GAO website. Address as of 2/26/2009: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0971.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Drug reduction goals were not fully met, but security has improved; U.S. agencies need more detailed plans for reducing assistance
Counternarcotics aid to Colombia
- Drug control -- Colombia.
- Colombia -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Colombia.
- Economic assistance, American -- Colombia.
- Military assistance, American -- Colombia.
- United States. -- Agency for International Development -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Department of State -- Evaluation.
- Drug traffic -- Government policy -- United States.