Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Map, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William S Rosecrans; John M Glover; C B Comstock; L C Turner; W W Blackford; Calvin D Cowles; United States. War Department.; Julius Bien & Co.; David Rumsey Collection.; Cartography Associates.
|In:||United States. War Department|
|Notes:||Relief shown by hachures.
Scanned raster image of original: 1 map : col. ; 42 x 23 cm., on sheet 46 x 74 cm.
Original in the David Rumsey Collection; scanned by Cartography Associates.
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale not given.|
|Contents:||Ancillary maps: Map of the ground on which was fought the battle of Iuka, Miss. on the 19th of September 1862 --
Sketch of engagement at Bayou Fourche, Ark. September 10, 1863 : to accompany report of Col. John M. Glover --
Sketch showing positions of pontoon bridges and guns covering them at Fredericksburg, Va., December 11-15, 1862 : accompanying report of Lieut C.B. Comstock --
Map showing the intrenchments around Wilmington / surveyed and mapped under the direction of Capt. W.H. James by L.C. Turner, C.E., 1863 --
Map of route followed by the Cavalry Division through Maryland into Pennsylvania under command of Maj. Gen. J.E.B. Stuart, October 1862 / prepared by Wm. W. Blackford.
|Responsibility:||Julius Bien & Co. Lith., N.Y.|
- Corinth, Battle of, Corinth, Miss., 1862 -- Maps.
- Iuka, Miss., Battle of, 1862 -- Maps.
- Fourche Bayou (Ark.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Maps.
- Fredericksburg (Va.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Maps.
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Maps.
- Maryland -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Maps.
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Maps.