Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Nonfiction television programs
Educational television programs
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gregory Andorfer; Georgann Kane; Theodore Thomas; Robin Bates; Chip Walter; Thomas Skinner; WQED (Television station : Pittsburgh, Pa.); National Academy of Sciences (U.S.); Annenberg/CPB Project.
|Notes:||Off-air licensing rights through the Television Licensing Center.
Originally broadcast in 1986 as a television production.
|Credits:||Producer, Gregory Andorfer ; writers, Gregory Andorfer, Georgann Kane ; music, Jack Tillar ; photography, Norris Brock.|
|Description:||7 videocassettes (60 min. each) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||1. The living machine / producer, Gregory Andorfer; writers, Gregory Andorfer, Georgann Kane --
2. The blue planet / producer-writer, Theodore Thomas --
3. The climate puzzle / producer, Gregory Andorfer; writers, Gregory Andorfer, Georgann Kane, Deane Rink --
4. Tales from other worlds / producer, Robin Bates; writers, Robin Bates, Chip Walter --
5. Gifts from the earth / producer-writer, Theodore Thomas --
6. The solar sea / writer-producer, Georgann Kane --
7. Fate of the earth / producer, Robin Bates; writers, Robin Bates, Chip Walter.
|Other Titles:||Planet Earth (Television program)
Tales from other worlds
Gifts from the earth
Fate of the earth
|Responsibility:||produced by WQED/Pittsburgh ; in association with the National Academy of Sciences.|