도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Conference papers and proceedings
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Planning for Hispanics in medium sized cities.
Stamford, Conn. : Needs Assessment Survey of the Hispanic People : Connecticut Humanities Council, [1979?]
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Camilo J Vergara; Needs Assessment Survey of the Hispanic People.; Connecticut Humanities Council.
Conference report created from materials originally presented at St. John's Episcopal Church, Stamford, Ct., October 12 and 13, 1979, in the course of the project "Planning for Hispanics in Medium Sized Cities," sponsored by The Needs Assessment Survey of the Hispanic People and supported by a grant from the Connecticut Humanities Council, the State Committee of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
|설명:||vii, 112 pages ; 28 cm|
|책임:||edited by Camilo J. Vergara.|
- Hispanic Americans -- Connecticut -- Social conditions -- Congresses.
- Hispanic Americans -- Connecticut -- Economic conditions -- Congresses.
- Hispanic Americans -- Education -- Connecticut -- Congresses.
- Hispanic Americans -- Economic conditions.
- Hispanic Americans -- Education.
- Hispanic Americans -- Social conditions.