도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
John Barton; Royal Shakespeare Company.; London Weekend Television (Firm)
|ISBN:||0413547809 9780413547804 0413547906 9780413547903|
|메모:||Companion volume based on the record of 9 workshop programmes made in 1982 by the Royal Shakespeare Company for London Weekend Television and shown on Channel Four in 1984.
The 9 workshops are available as videorecordings on videotapes or videodiscs.
|설명:||211 pages ; 23 cm|
|내용:||Part one: objective things: 1. The two traditions : Elizabethan and modern acting --
2. Using the verse : heightened and naturalistic verse --
3. Language and character : making the words one's own --
4. Using the prose : why does Shakespeare use prose? --
5. Set speeches and soliloquies : taking the audience with you --
6. Using the sonnets : going over some old ground. --
Part two: subjective things: 7. Irony and ambiguity : text that isn't what it seems --
8. Passion and coolness : a question of balance --
9. Rehearsing the text : Orsino and Viola --
10. Exploring a character : playing Shylock --
11. Contemporary Shakespeare : a discussion --
12. Poetry and hidden poetry : three kinds of failure.
|책임:||John Barton ; with a foreword by Trevor Nunn.|