Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Translations into English
|Named Person:||Euripides; Adrastus, King of Argos.; Euripides.; Hippolytus, (Mythological character); Rhesus, King of Thrace (Legendary character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ben Jonson; Felix Emmanuel Schelling
|Notes:||"First published in this edition, 1910."|
|Description:||2 volumes 19 cm.|
|Contents:||v. 1. [Introduction by F.E. Schelling] Every man in his humour (Italian ed.) Every man out of his humour. Cynthia's revels: or, The fountain of self-love. The poetaster: or, His arraignment. Sejanus: his fall. Volpone: or, The fox. Epicoene: or, The silent woman. Every man in his humour (Anglicised ed.) Glossary.--v. 2. The alchemist. Catiline, his conspiracy. Bartholomew fair. The devil is an ass. The staple of news. The new inn: or, The light heart. The magnetic lady: or, Humours reconciled. A tale of a tub. The sad shepherd: or, A tale of Robin Hood. The case is altered. Glossary.|
|Series Title:||Everyman's library, no. 489-490.|
- Euripides -- Translations into English.
- Hippolytus (Greek mythology) -- Drama.
- Adrastus (Greek mythology) -- Drama.
- Seven against Thebes (Greek mythology) -- Drama.
- Rhesus (Legendary character) -- Drama.
- Trojan War -- Drama.
- Adrastus, -- King of Argos.
- Hippolytus -- (Mythological character)
- Rhesus, -- King of Thrace (Legendary character)
- Seven against Thebes (Greek mythology)