도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|메모:||"Being a true tale of a possible better world in its first untamed imaginings."|
|설명:||384 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm|
|내용:||World made of stories --
Living myth, reviving history --
Of masks, mirrors, and metamorphosis --
So that the true tongue is not lost, or the story of the words --
Tilting at windmills --
One no and many yeses.
"The first "postmodern revolution" presented itself to the world through a complex web of propaganda in every available medium: the colorful communiques of Subcomandante Marcos, the ski masks, uniforms, dolls, murals, songs, and weapons both symbolic and real. By proliferating a profound and resonant set of myths, symbols, and grand historical gestures calculated to reflect their ideologies, organizing methodologies, and cultural values, the Zapatistas helped set into motion a global uprising, and the awareness that behind this uprising is a renewed vision of history. This engaging and innovative examination of the Zapatistas communication strategies will be an important tool for movements everywhere engaged in creating a world where many worlds fit; in demolishing History in order to construct histories; and in unseating not only the powerful, but Power itself."--Jacket.
- Ejército Zapatista de Liberación Nacional (Mexico)
- Indians of Mexico -- Mexico -- Chiapas -- Government relations.
- Indians of Mexico -- Civil rights -- Mexico -- Chiapas.
- Political participation -- Mexico -- Chiapas.
- Chiapas (Mexico) -- History -- Peasant Uprising, 1994-
- Indians of Mexico -- Civil rights.
- Indians of Mexico -- Government relations.
- Political participation.
- Mexico -- Chiapas.