Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Animation, Elementary and junior high school, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Satoshi Tajiri; Viz Video (Firm); Pioneer Entertainment (USA)
|Notes:||Title from cassette label.
Based on a story by Satoshi Tajiri.
"Suitable for all ages"--Container.
|Credits:||Producer, Norman J. Grossfeld ; voice directors, Michael Haigney, Jim Malone ; voice producers, Larry Juris, Michael Haigney, Taj Productions ; adaptations by Norman J. Grossfeld, [et al.].|
|Description:||1 videocassette (65 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Details:||VHS ; hi-fi stereo., Dolby system.|
|Contents:||Pokémon shipwreck --
Island of the giant Pokémon --
Tentacool & Tentacruel.
|Other Titles:||Seaside Pikachu
Pokémon (Television program)
|Responsibility:||original production by TV Tokyo ; U.S. production by 4 Kids Productions, Inc.|
In "Pokémon shipwreck," Pikachu, Ash and their friends are trapped in the sinking St. Anne. In "Island of the giant Pokémon," the heroes are stranded on a dangerous island inhabited by a dinosaur sized Pokémon. In "Tentacool and Tentacruel," Natina hires Team Rocket to eliminate all Tentacool. The plan backfires and Ash and company have to save the city from a rampaging Tentacruel bent on revenge.
- Animated television programs -- Japan.
- Children's television programs -- Japan -- Juvenile films.
- Animated films -- Japan.
- Children's films -- Japan.
- Nintendo video games -- Juvenile films.
- Pokémon (Game) -- Juvenile films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired -- Juvenile films.
- Animated films.
- Animated television programs.
- Children's films.
- Children's television programs.
- Nintendo video games.
- Pokémon (Game)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.