Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Legislative history of the police and fireman's pay and retirement.
[Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling], 
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Covington & Burling,|
|Description:||1 online resource (2 volumes (various pagings))|
|Other Titles:||P.L. 93-407: 88 Stat. 1036: September 3, 1974
Legislative History of the Police and Fireman's Pay and Retirement: Real Property Tax Revision: P.L. 93-407: 88 Stat. 1036: September 3, 1974
|Responsibility:||[Covington & Burling].|
- United States. -- Act to increase compensation for District of Columbia policemen, firemen, and teachers; to increase annuities payable to retired teachers in the District of Columbia; to establish an equitable tax on real property in the District of Columbia; to provide for additional revenue for the District of Columbia; and for other purposes.
- Fire fighters -- Salaries, etc. -- Law and legislation -- Washington (D.C.)
- Police -- Salaries, etc. -- Law and legislation -- Washington (D.C.)
- Teachers -- Salaries, etc. -- Law and legislation -- Washington (D.C.)
- Real property tax -- Washington (D.C.)