Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward R Tufte
|ISBN:||0691021805 9780691021805 0691075948 9780691075945|
|Notes:||"First Princeton paperback."|
|Description:||xv, 168 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||1. The electoral-economic cycle --
2. The electoral cycle and economic policy --
3. A note on elections and the international economy --
4. Political parties and macroeconomic outcomes --
5. Economic and political determinants of electoral outcomes --
6. Macroeconomics under conditions of political competition: Conclusions and evaluations --
Appendix: Data sources.
|Responsibility:||Edward R. Tufte.|
"A remarkable study, one that is provocative and concise, sometimes brazen in its theoretical assumptions and assertions, laced throughout with elegance and wit. Amid the vast outpouring of