|提及的人：||John F Kennedy; Adlai E Stevenson; John F Kennedy; Adlai E Stevenson|
Adlai E Stevenson; Jack Denove; Citizens for Kennedy (Organization)
|注意：||Title supplied by cataloger.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
Production no. F-45-1M, according to leader.
|责任：||presented by Citizens for Kennedy.|
Adlai Stevenson asserts that the 1960 election is more than a testing of two parties and two men; it is a test of whether both at home and abroad the U.S. will live up to its image of honor, liberty, and dignity for all people or if it will become soft, complacent, and apathetic. Kennedy has led the fight for a better minimum wage, for Social Security-funded medical care for the aged, and for federal aid to education. Under his leadership, the United States will win the fight for human rights.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Stevenson, Adlai E. -- (Adlai Ewing), -- 1900-1965.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Political leadership -- United States.
- United States -- Social policy.
- Political leadership.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Social policy.
- United States.