|提及的人：||John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy|
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove; Citizens for Kennedy (Organization)
|注意：||Title supplied by cataloger.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
Citizens for Kennedy credit transcribed from voice over.
Produced for general release, according to leader notation.
Production number F-90-VT-5M, according to leader and Archive records.
|责任：||presented by Citizens for Kennedy.|
Mr. MacNamara explains his injury and the resultant medical bills which caused him to go into debt. Kennedy points out that no legislation on the books addresses this problem, and states that he favors a plan under which senior citizens could receive assistance with their medical bills from the Social Security fund, thus preventing the situation described here.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Older people -- Medical care -- United States.
- Social security -- United States.
- Older people -- Government policy -- United States.
- Older people -- Kentucky -- Newport.
- Older people.
- Older people -- Government policy.
- Older people -- Medical care.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Social security.
- Kentucky -- Newport.
- United States.