|提及的人：||John F Kennedy; Franklin D Roosevelt|
John F Kennedy; Jack Denove; Citizens for Kennedy (Organization)
|注意：||Title supplied by cataloger.
Probably produced by Jack Denove.
Production number F-15-5M, according to leader.
Date supplied by cataloger.
|责任：||presented by Citizens for Kennedy.|
John F. Kennedy vows to follow in the footsteps of Franklin Delano Roosevelt in the provision of social services to the retired and elderly. He advocates passage of a federal medical care bill, changes in Social Security benefits, improvements in vocational guidance for retired persons and housing for the aged, and more research into the causes and prevention of diseases associated with advancing age. Includes excerpts from Kennedy's August 14, 1960 speech to senior citizens at Hyde Park National Shrine, the home of Roosevelt, on the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Social Security law.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. -- (Franklin Delano), -- 1882-1945.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960.
- Older people -- Government policy -- United States.
- Social security -- United States.
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site (Hyde Park, N.Y.)
- United States -- Social policy.