|提及的人：||Martin Heidegger; Martin Heidegger; Martin Heidegger; Martin Heidegger|
|描述：||xvii, 221 pages ; 24 cm|
Wolin then explains how Heideggerʼs failure in politics influenced the content and direction of his later philosophy. The author asserts that the major themes of Heideggerʼs later work-the quasi-apocalyptical indictments of humanism, technology and European nihilism-must be understood, to a degree, as an exercise in self-criticism. In The Politics of Being, Wolin cautions those who wish to seize on Heideggerʼs unsavory political allegiances as a pretext for disqualifying his philosophy as a whole. At the same time, he demonstrates convincingly that insofar as Heideggerʼs political choices are rooted in his philosophy, this fact cannot help but discredit some of the most essential features of Heideggerʼs philosophical project. Book Jacket.
Includes information on antihumanism, conservative revolutionary thought, the destining of Being, Question of Being, historicity, Adolf Hitler, Holocaust, Ernst Junger, metaphysics, Friedrich Nietzsche, Plato and Platonism, Otto Poggeler, etc.
- Heidegger, Martin, -- 1889-1976 -- Political and social views.
- National socialism.
- Philosophy, Modern -- 20th century.
- Philosophy, German -- 20th century.
- Heidegger, Martin, -- 1889-1976.
- Heidegger, Martin, -- 1889-1976 -- Pensamiento político.
- Heidegger, Martin, -- 1889-1976
- Philosophy, German.
- Philosophy, Modern.
- Political and social views.
- Philosophy -- Related to -- Politics