도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Caricatures and cartoons
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Véronique Bragard; Christophe Dony; Warren Rosenberg
|설명:||vii, 176 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
|내용:||Introduction / Véronique Bragard, Christophe Dony and Warren Rosenberg --
Comics: Covering 9/11 : the New Yorker, trauma kitsch, and popular memory / Timothy Krause ; Spandex agonistes : superhero comics confront the war on terror / Matthew J. Costello ; "Whose side are you on?" : the allegorization of 9/11 in Marvel's Civil war / Stephan Packard --
Literature: September 11 and Cold War nostalgia / Aaron DeRosa ; Don DeLillo's Falling man : countering post-9/11 narratives of heroic masculinity / Magali Cornier Michael ; Misplaced anxieties : violence and trauma in Ian McEwan's Saturday / Ulrike Tancke ; The mediated trauma of September 11, 2001, in William Gibson's Pattern recognition and David Foster Wallace's "The suffering channel" / Marc Oxoby --
Performance: Terror and mismemory : resignifying September 11 in World Trade Center and United 93 / Gerry Canavan ; From flying man to falling man : 9/11 discourse in Superman returns and Batman begins / Dan Hassler-Forest ; Authenticating the reel : realism, simulation, and trauma in United 93 / Frances Pheasant-Kelly ; Connecting in the aftermath : trauma, performance, and catharsis in the plays of Anne Nelson / James M. Cherry.
|다른 제목||Portraying September 11|
|책임:||edited by Véronique Bragard, Christophe Dony and Warren Rosenberg.|
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in literature.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in motion pictures.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in mass media.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- History and criticism.
- Popular culture -- Political aspects -- United States -- History -- 21st century.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mass media.
- Motion pictures.
- Popular culture -- Political aspects.
- United States.