Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Audience participation programs
Black films and programs
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bonnie B Boswell; Harry J McNeill; Carol Jenkins; Gus Heningburg; Robert Mulholland; George Dessart; Russ Coughlin; WNBC-TV (Television station : New York, N.Y.); World Institute of Black Communications.; CEBA Collection.
|Notes:||Show number 352.
This program forms part of the Communications Excellence to Black Audiences (CEBA) Award Collection, a competition sponsored by the World Institute of Black Communications, Inc.
|Description:||1 videocassette of 1 (U-matic) (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||Role of minorities in television.
|Responsibility:||WNBC-TV, New York ; producer, Bonnie B. Boswell ; director, Harry J. McNeill.|
- Minorities on television.
- Minorities in television broadcasting -- United States.
- Mass media and minorities -- United States.
- African Americans in television broadcasting -- United States.
- Television broadcasting -- United States.
- African Americans in television broadcasting.
- Mass media and minorities.
- Minorities in television broadcasting.
- Television broadcasting.
- United States.