Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency.; Applied Technology Council.|
|Notes:||Title from title frame.
"This PowerPoint Presentation Is Based on Original ATC-20 Training Materials."
"To support the training of individuals in the evaluation of buildings for safety of entry or occupancy after an earthquake."--Disc container.
|Description:||1 CD-ROM : color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||System requirements: IBM-PC or compatible with Pentium processor; Windows 95 or later; color monitor, CD-ROM drive; Microsoft PowerPoint software.|
|Series Title:||ATC (Series), 20.|
|Other Titles:||Post earthquake safety evaluations of buildings|
|Responsibility:||Federal Emergency Management Agency.|
- Buildings -- Earthquake effects -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Buildings -- United States -- Safety measures.
- Buildings -- Earthquake effects -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Buildings -- Earthquake effects -- Evaluation.
- Buildings -- Earthquake effects -- Study and teaching.
- Buildings -- Safety measures.
- United States.