Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 168 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||1. Introduction: powerful subjects --
2. Are women really taking over the global university? --
3. Still marginalised in the mainstream? Feminist positioning in the HE curriculum --
4. Pedagogy, politics and student perspectives --
5. What makes a material difference? Discourses of studying, class and feminism --
6. 'When I walk through these gates I'm free!' The university as a protected space for women students --
7. Conclusion: Realising the powerful subject.
Undoubtedly a book I would recommend and which kept me engrossed throughout. Studies in the Education of Adults The students' divergent views, concerns and responses add to the accessibility and