Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Angela Lumpkin; Sharon Kay Stoll; Jennifer Marie Beller
|Description:||v, 260 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||Fundamentals of ethics and leadership in sport management --
The process of making morally reasoned decisions in sports --
Ethical values and principles versus the challenges facing sport managers and leaders --
The conflict between sportsmanship and gamesmanship in sports --
Violence in sports --
Equity issues in sports --
Competitive advantages in sports --
Youth sport issues --
Academics for athletes in colleges --
Commercialized sports in schools and colleges --
Principle-centered leadership, morality, and ethical decision-making in sports.
|Responsibility:||Angela Lumpkin, Sharon Kay Stoll, and Jennifer M. Beller.|
- Sports -- Management.
- Sports -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Violence in sports.
- Doping in sports -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Sports -- Corrupt practices.
- Sports -- Economic aspects.
- Sports for children -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Sports for children -- Economic aspects.
- Sports for women -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Discrimination in sports -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Racism in sports -- Moral and ethical aspects.