Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Oprah Winfrey; Tyler Perry; Lee Daniels; Gary Magness; Sarah Siegel-Magness; Geoffrey Fletcher; Mo'Nique.; Paula Patton; Mariah Carey; Lenny Kravitz; Gabourey Sidibe; Sherri Shepherd; Mario Grigorov; Sapphire; Lee Daniels Entertainment (Firm); Smokewood Entertainment Group (Firm); Lions Gate Films.
|語言註釋：||English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.|
|注意：||Title from container.
Based on the novel "Push" by Sapphire.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Special features: Audio commentary with director Lee Daniels; "From Push to Precious" featurette; "A Precious ensemble" featurette; "Oprah and Tyler: a project of passion" featurette; a conversation with Author Sapphire and director Lee Daniels; deleted scene: the incest survivor meeting; audition: Gabourey Sidibe; "Reflections on Precious" featurette; "Fluorescent Beige" featurette.
|餘額：||Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editor, Joe Klotz ; music, Mario Grigorov.|
|演員名單:||Mo'nique, Paula Patton, Mariah Carey, Lenny Kravitz, Gabourey "Gabby" Sidibe, Sherri Shepherd.|
|針對讀者群：||MPAA rating: R; for child abuse including sexual assault, and pervasive language.|
|描述：||1 Blu-ray disc (109 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||Blu-ray disc, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby DTS-HD Master 7.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, 1080p High Definition; required Blu-ray player.|
|其他題名：||Precious (Motion picture)|
|責任：||presented by Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry ; Lee Daniels Entertainment ; Smokewood Entertainment Group ; produced by Lee Daniels, Gary Magness, Sarah Siegel-Magness ; screenplay by Geoffrey Fletcher ; directed by Lee Daniels.|
In 1987, obese, illiterate, black 16-year-old Claireece 'Precious' Jones lives in Harlem with her dysfunctional family. She has been raped and impregnated twice by her father, Carl. She suffers constant physical, mental and sexual abuse from her unemployed mother, Mary. After getting pregnant for the second time, Precious is suspended from her school. Her principal arranges to have her attend an alternative school where her new teacher, Ms. Rain, helps Precious learn to read and she responds to this glimmer of hope. Precious also meets Mrs. Weiss, a social worker, and discovers the abuse and incest that Precious has had to endure. Her father dies of AIDS and Precious learns that she is now HIV-positive.
- African American teenage mothers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Overweight teenagers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Illiterate persons -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Abused children -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Rape victims -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Incest -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Adolescentes como madres de familia -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos : Estado) -- Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Niños maltratados -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos : Estado) -- Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Abused children.
- African American teenage mothers.
- Illiterate persons.
- Overweight teenagers.
- Rape victims.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- New York (State) -- New York -- Harlem.