|注意：||Based on the novel "Push" by Sapphire.|
|餘額：||Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editor, Joe Klotz ; music, Mario Grigorov.|
|表演者：||Mo'nique, Paula Patton, Mariah Carey, Lenny Kravitz, Gabourey "Gabby" Sidibe, Sherri Shepherd.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (109 min.)|
|責任：||presented by Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry ; Lee Daniels Entertainment ; Smokewood Entertainment Group ; produced by Lee Daniels, Gary Magness, Sarah Siegel-Magness ; screenplay by Geoffrey Fletcher ; directed by Lee Daniels.|
In 1987, obese, illiterate, black 16-year-old Claireece 'Precious' Jones lives in Harlem with her dysfunctional family. She has been raped and impregnated twice by her father, Carl. She suffers constant physical, mental and sexual abuse from her unemployed mother, Mary. After getting pregnant for the second time, Precious is suspended from her school. Her principal arranges to have her attend an alternative school where her new teacher, Ms. Rain, helps Precious learn to read and she responds to this glimmer of hope. Precious also meets Mrs. Weiss, a social worker, and discovers the abuse and incest that Precious has had to endure. Her father dies of AIDS and Precious learns that she is now HIV-positive.
- African American teenage mothers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Overweight teenagers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Illiterate persons -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Abused children -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Rape victims -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Incest -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- African American teenage girls -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Sapphire, -- 1950- -- Film adaptations.
- Incest -- Drama.
- Rape victims -- Drama.
- Illiterate persons -- Drama.
- Abused children.
- African American teenage girls.
- African American teenage mothers.
- Illiterate persons.
- Overweight teenagers.
- Rape victims.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- New York (State) -- New York -- Harlem.