도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Janet C Kerr
|설명:||xxiv, 359 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|내용:||The Origins of Nursing; Nurses and the Establishment of Early Hospitals; Diligence, Dedication and Distinguished Servies Nurses in the Modern Hospital Era; The Public Jealth Movement and the Emergence of Public Health Nursing; District Nirsing on the Alberta Frontier; Alberta Nurses in the World Wars; Nursing Education become Synonymous with Nursing Servivce the Development of Training Schools; The Emergence and Growth of Unviersity Nursing Education;|
|책임:||Janet C. Ross-Kerr.|
|더 많은 정보:|
"Prepared to Care is an exceptional overview of the history of nursing in Canada. Meticulously researched, clearly written, and very readable. Prepared to Care should be read by nurses and laypeople
- Nursing -- Alberta -- History.
- History of Nursing.
- Delivery of Health Care -- history.
- Public Health -- history.
- Schools, Nursing -- history.
- Infirmières -- Formation -- Alberta -- Histoire.
- Soins infirmiers -- Alberta -- Histoire.
- Écoles de sciences infirmières -- Alberta -- Histoire.
- Soins médicaux -- Alberta -- Histoire.